Course Detail Paralax
Data Center Professional Certificate: Managing and Leading in Organizations
About the course
This course provides an introduction to the management of organizations. Students will learn about organizational structures, the history of management, and the tasks, roles, and responsibilities of managers. Planning, organizing, directing, and controlling the management process will also be discussed. Critical and ethical thinking will be emphasized throughout this course.
- Introduction to Management
- Organizational Environments and Culture
- Ethics and Social Responsibility
- Innovation and Change
- Designing Adaptive Organizations
- Managing Teams
- Managing Human Resource Systems
This is an eight week class.