Welcome to the Institute for Data Center Professionals
Institute for Data Center Professionals
100% online | Instructor-led | Available worldwide
For almost twenty years, the Institute for Data Center Professionals has provided individuals and corporate teams with skills-based education and credentialing, supporting the data center and enterprise computing environments of the future.
IDCP courses are:
- 100% fully online
- Full semester (10 or 12 week long courses)
- Access to online system for hands-on labs
- IBM Co-branded Digital Badges
- More extensive than standard training; skills to adapt to changes in the data center marketplace
- Cost effective education
- Comprehensive curricula providing the tools needed to do your job today and tomorrow
- Featuring instructors with extensive industry experience
- Active learning including labs, virtual classroom discussion, projects and assessments
- Courses may be applied towards an undergraduate degree program
- Developed with support from the National Science Foundation
Learn with us.
IBM-IDCP Co-branded Badges
Digital credentials have revolutionized the way the technical community assesses and promotes skills and achievements. The IBM Open Badge Program is at the leading edge of this badging revolution and has developed these benchmark credentials for mainframe computing professionals at all levels to learn, invest, and promote their expertise in the global mainframe computing arena
Untitled Topics and Descriptions
In this course, you will be introduced to the concept of virtualization, z/VM administration, directory maintenance, storage administration, and system administrative tasks required to administer a healthy z/VM production system running Linux system guests.